New, in the box SCCY CPX-2 Two-Tone Black and Stainless 9mm Pistol. Comes with 2 10rd mags with finger extension bases and 2 flat magazine bases included. This is a great, reliable pistol at a killer price!
Generation 2 CPX Features
• Barrel: machined from bar stock with 7 lands
and grooves having a 16‐1 right hand twist.
• Receiver: 7075‐T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.
• Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with
ergonomic finger grooves and an integral "RE-COIL CUSHION" on the back‐strap.
• Recoil Spring System: all steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.
• Slide Lock/Release: steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.
• 3 dot sight system: steel rear sight, adjustable
for windage only with locking screw.
• Hammer firing system: double action only,
internal hammer with inertial firing pin to
prevent accidental discharge if dropped.
• Manual Guarded Safety: CPX‐1 only.
Newly designed with a guard molded into
the frame. CPX-2 has NO manual safety.
• Double action trigger: specifically
designed for shooter comfort and accuracy
by designing the system to have a smooth
effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.
• Magazine: included with (2) double stack, 10
round capacity magazines with finger extension
base installed and 2 flat magazine bases included.
• Trigger Guard Lock: custom designed to
properly fit and be child resistant. Includes
CPX-1 and CPX-2
Barrel Length: 3.1"