The MLS Arms MLS9 Glock Magazine Compatible Stripped Billet Lower Receivers are the perfect start to a 9MM AR15 Carbine or Pistol!
These will accept any 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and other small frame caliber upper receiver.
- Manufactured from a solid block of Aircraft Grade 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Machined Magazine Well with drop free design and beveled bottom lip
- CNC Deep Rotary Engraved to exceed ATF depth requirements
- MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodizing (Deep Black)
- Captured take down pin spring/detent (includes hardware)-Uses 1/16” Allen wrench (included)
(Rear take-down pin spring may need to be trimmed if set screw is used to give proper tension on pin)
- Upper Tensioning screw (includes hardware)-Uses 1/8” Allen wrench
- Threaded bolt catch pin hole (includes hardware)-Uses 1/16” Allen wrench (included)
- Safety Selector pocket notched for BAD 45 degree selector drop in with no modifications needed
- Engraving accommodates 45 degree BAD, 60 degree Noveske, and 90 degree (standard) selectors
- Integrated enhanced trigger guard
- Continuous threading through receiver extension hole and pistol grip screw hole
- Compatible with all Lower Parts Kits, Mil-Spec and Commercial receiver extensions, and most aftermarket parts.
- Weighs 13 oz